Mrs. Ilfana Panahova holds Bachelor’s degree in International Economic Relations from Azerbaijan State Economic University. At the same time she holds CHT degree (Certified Hospitality Trainer) by AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute). Ilfana Panahova, has 17 years of professional experience last 9 of them in HR and Training Departments. She has been working at the biggest holdings in Azerbaijan. Throughout her career history, she has been:
- Conducted training-consulting courses: “Hiring and Selection of personnel” in Russian and Azeri languages and “Workflow” in Azeri and Russian at one of the leading training/consulting companies in the country. Has 3 groups graduated from her programs some of the participants got promotions at work after the trainings conducted by her;
- Together with Azerbaijan Tourism Association (AZTA) run the “jobless” project in conjunction with the Ministry of Labor with the objective to integrate young potentials into the hospitality industry after a formal training and certification via AHLEI (USA);
- Had pre-opening experience at several hotels in Azerbaijan (4 and 5 stars hotels);
- Actively involved in writing and preparing SOPs’ for the hotels;
- Consult the HR functions in different organizations including government and private sectors;
- Participated in the implementation of service standards at the luxury boutiques of the leading premium products, employing more than 200 participants;
- Has experience in implementing "Mystery shopper" service at the leading premium luxury products boutiques;
- Had experience as speaker at Azerbaijan Diplomatic University (ADA) at the first HR Academy;
- Had experience of development more than 12 internal trainers in the big holding.
Knowledge and experience Ilfana Panahova possess helps her in a short period of time identify main gaps in HR functions of the companies. Acting as the consultant, advices provided by Ilfana Panahova help the companies to set up internal HR systems in order to meet requirements both based on local regulations and International Practice.