|Advanced||12 hours||89 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Microsoft Office Access 2010 Advanced
- Microsoft Office Access 2010 is the newest version of Microsoft's popular database program. This advanced level is intended to help those who are familiar with Access do more with their database by exploring form controls and data management.
- Highlights of the course include using SQL queries, macros, and Visual Basic code. We’ll also discuss using PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Advanced Data Management
- In this section, students will learn about data management through table relationships, normalization, and referential integrity. This section also covers basic SQL structure and keywords as well as the use of modal dialog boxes.
- Advanced Form Tasks
- This section will focus on more advanced things that can be done with forms. Topics will include the creation and use of subforms, as well as navigation forms. This section also explores form controls like the combo box and command button. We will also discuss exporting a form to various formats.
- Pivoting Data
- This section will focus entirely on PivotTables and PivotCharts. We’ll discuss how to create, modify, and enhance both PivotTables and PivotCharts. We’ll also show you how to import and export your data.
- Advanced Topics
- Most people have experienced a computer program crash at some point, so this section shows you what to do when that happens and how to protect your work before it happens. Students will also learn about splitting databases and preparing a database for multiple users. We will also cover how to use Access with Outlook 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- This final section will show students how to build and use macros and submacros. Finally, we will introduce VBA and demonstrate some of its features. We’ll also touch on error handling and enabling and disabling form controls.