|Complete||12 hours||160 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Welcome to Velsoft’s courseware for Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010, Microsoft’s powerful contact and customer information management software. This new version of Business Contact Manager incorporates a new user experience that offers visualization of your business data, enhances the effectiveness of your sales management process, and includes a more expanded set of customization features. This comprehensive one-level course covers BCM from top to bottom.
- Highlights of the course include information on downloading, installing, and configuring Business Contact Manager; using the new dashboards; creating and managing all object types (accounts, business contacts, etc.); using business and communication history features; marketing with BCM; managing the sales pipeline; customizing lists and forms; managing databases; and creating, viewing, and customizing reports.
- Getting Started with Business Contact Manager
- To begin, participants will learn how to download, install, and set up Business Contact Manager. Then, they will learn how to use the interface, with a focus on the new ribbon tools and the Navigation Pane. Next, they will learn about the Welcome Center and the various dashboards available.
- Using Business Contact Manager
- This section will get into managing BCM data. Participants will learn how to create and manage accounts, business contacts, opportunities, opportunities, leads, business projects, project tasks, stores, store employees, and vendors.
- Doing More with Business Contact Manager
- In this section, participants will learn how to bulk edit items, use categories, assign items, and flag items for follow up. Business history tools and the Communication History folder will also be covered, as well as using automatic and manual e-mail linking. The section will conclude with a discussion on sales tools, including sales stages and activities, lead scoring criteria, and products and services.
- Marketing with Business Contact Manager
- This section covers BCM's marketing tools. Call lists, call scripts, mass e-mail campaigns, direct mail print campaigns, and mail merge are all covered in depth.
- Customizing Business Contact Manager
- One of the reasons Business Contact Manager is widely used is its extensive customization features. This section will introduce participants to many of these features, including techniques for customizing lists, business records, contact card fields, and forms.
- Managing Business Contact Manager Data
- The final section of this course will show participants how to view, customize, save, export, and print Business Contact Manager reports. Then, participants will learn how to view database information, create a new database, check a database for errors, and delete a database. The final part of this section will cover importing, exporting, backing up, and restoring data.