Communication between individuals is a two-way street, but communication between a small business and its customers is a multi-lane highway. Navigate this highway successfully and you increase customer numbers and profits. Set out on this highway unaware, ill-prepared, or unconvinced of its importance, and you will lose ground to your competitors. This is a two-day course to introduce and reinforce the essential components of written communication that will connect you with existing and potential customers. If you are new to the communications highway, this course will provide the foundation for future development. If your company has some communications expertise, this course will help you strengthen and polish your essential components.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define the essential pieces of communication
- Customize these essential pieces for their company
- Identify the processes and plans needed for clear communications
- Develop, maintain, and evolve effective content for their communications
What Topics are Covered?
- Key communication components
- Your communications plan
- The five C’s of a successful message
- Communication strategies
- Sharing information through media releases
- Communicating online
- Using stories to communicate
- Polishers and time savers
- Enhancing your results
- Maintaining your message in crisis
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 240 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 16 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.