Today’s fast-paced marketplace demands that businesses think fast. Crowdsourcing can help all types of businesses keep on top of trends and stay competitive. This one-day course will show you how to leverage all types of crowdsourcing (including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding) to kickstart your business’ growth.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what crowdsourcing is and its value to businesses
- Determine when crowdsourcing makes sense for a project
- Describe the crowdsourcing process
- Identify platforms and social media tools that can support your crowdsourcing campaigns
- Describe the major types of crowdsourcing, including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding
- Attract and engage your crowd
What Topics are Covered?
- What is crowdsourcing?
- The crowdsourcing process
- Choosing your crowdsourcing platform
- Types of crowdsourcing (microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding)
- Social media and crowdsourcing
- Engaging the crowd
- Test driving
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 120 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.