Have you ever been in a workplace situation where a supervisor has made a decision that you didn’t agree with? Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision; whether they would have done the same thing? The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalized procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions. This one-day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through mediation.
What Will Students Learn?
- What the peer review process is
- A process for employees to file grievances and for management to respond
- How to choose a facilitator and panel
- What is involved in the hearing process, from preliminary meetings to the hearing, and the decision process
- What responsibilities and powers a panel should have
- How to apply professional questioning and probing techniques
- Why peer review panels fail and how to avoid those pitfalls
What Topics are Covered?
- What is peer review?
- Initiating the process
- The peer review panel
- Asking questions
- The peer review process
- Panel walk through
- Why does the process fail?
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 120 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.