Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business. This three-day course will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to start your entrepreneurial journey.
What Will Students Learn?
- Assess your own entrepreneurial capabilities
- Outline and evaluate a business and product idea
- Identify your target market and customers
- Develop your value proposition
- Understand different types of business ownership and structures
- Evaluate franchising and business purchasing opportunities
- Create key business planning documents
- Create financial projections for your business and gather funding
- Create a product development plan, marketing plan, & sales strategy
- Identify ways to protect your intellectual property
- Describe effective ways to brand your product
- Launch and grow your business
- Demonstrate the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader
- Find appropriate resources to help you on your journey
What Topics are Covered?
- What it takes to make it
- Resources to consider
- Laying the groundwork
- Building on your business idea
- Business ownership options
- Key documents to prepare
- Gathering funding and developing your product
- Creating a sales and marketing strategy
- Branding 101
- Setting up your office
- Launching the business
- Keeping the business moving
- Being an entrepreneurial leader
- Bringing it all together
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 360 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 24 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.