|Advanced||12 hours||140 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Microsoft Office InfoPath Designer 2010 is the newest version of Microsoft's form creation program. This Advanced level is intended to help all users customize forms using rules, as well as understand how to code with InfoPath Designer 2010. This manual will also help more advanced users who have little to no experience with using SharePoint Server 2010 in conjunction with InfoPath Designer 2010.
- Highlights of the course include a discussion on all types of InfoPath rules, an introduction to coding with Visual Basic in InfoPath, creating custom and ActiveX controls, and creating forms using various types of sources. A thorough discussion on using InfoPath Designer 2010 with SharePoint Server 2010 (including building form-based workflows) is also included.
- Using Rules with Your Form
- The first section of this course will cover form load, validation, formatting, and action rules. The Rule Inspector will also be discussed.
- Coding with InfoPath
- Next, participants will receive an introduction to coding events with Visual Basic in InfoPath Designer 2010. ActiveX controls, custom controls, and COM add-ins will also be covered.
- Using InfoPath Designer with SharePoint Server 2010
- This section will focus on using the power of SharePoint in InfoPath. Topics will include publishing forms to SharePoint, using SharePoint views, and completing forms in SharePoint. A complete discussion of creating a workflow, using data connections with workflows, and modifying forms based on workflow status is also included.
- Creating Forms Using Advanced Templates
- The final section of this course will cover how to import a form from Microsoft Word or Excel, as well as how to create an e-mail form. Students will also learn how to create a form from an XML schema or file and a database.