|Intermediate||12 hours||140 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Microsoft Office InfoPath Designer 2010 is the newest version of Microsoft's form creation program. This Intermediate level is intended to help all users customize their forms using data connections, advanced field types, and objects. This manual will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with data connections and XML.
- Highlights of the course include how to manage InfoPath Designer Files, modify form options, link your form to various types of data, create advanced form parts (including template parts, object controls, and repeating controls), and add objects (such as pictures and horizontal lines) to a form.
- Managing InfoPath Designer Files
- To begin, participants will learn how to work with InfoPath forms at the file level. Topics will include using Windows Explorer within InfoPath, file management tools, form views, form options, and user roles.
- Linking Your Form to Data
- This section will focus on how to link a form to a data source. First, we will cover XML schemas and resource files. Next, we will cover external data types, including web services, SharePoint data, database files, and XML files. The final two lessons will cover how to modify field properties, including data binding, control types, and field management.
- Creating Advanced Form Parts
- Next, participants will learn about various types of advanced form parts. Template parts, object controls, repeating controls, master/detail controls, and choice groups will all be covered.
- Adding Objects to a Form
- The final lesson of this course will focus on adding non-control objects to a form. Objects covered will include pictures, Clip Art, alternative text, hyperlinks, horizontal lines, and symbols. Picture editing tools will also be covered.