A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
What Will Students Learn?
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get their name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use their time rather than their money to market their company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining marketing
- Recognizing trends
- Doing market research
- Strategies for success
- Mission statements
- Trade shows
- Developing a marketing plan
- Increasing business
- Saying no to new business
- Advertising myths
- Networking tips
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 120 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.