This course will introduce main topics of Mechanical Engineering related to Oil and Gas industry for everybody interested. You will learn different types and operating principles of rotating and static equipment, which will be helpful during job interviews and will guide you at the very beginning of your career.
What will students learn?
- Understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Basics of mechanical equipment.
- Ability to do basic calculations.
- Engineering approach to problems.
- Getting ready for job interviews.
What topics are covered?
- Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- Heat transfer and Fluid dynamics basics
- Pumps and compressors
- Seals and bearings
- Heat exchangers and pressure vessels
- Pipeline and pigging
- Non-destructive test (NDT) methods
- Manufacturing techniques
- Hydraulic systems
What is Included?
- Primary Textbook
- Additional reading materials and power point presentations will be distributed by the instructor prior to each class when necessary.
- Midterm Exam 1 25%
- Midterm Exam 2 25%
- Assignment and Quizzes 10%
- Final Exam 40%
- Cost: 150 AZN per Month
- Duration 3 months, 48 hours
- Price and dates are subject to change
- At the end of course students will get non-falsifiable certificates