|Intermediate||12 hours||140 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Microsoft Office Visio 2010 is Microsoft’s diagramming application. This new version of Visio now uses the ribbon interface. Other new features include Auto Align and Space, improved AutoConnect, improved diagram types, and other tools that make creating diagrams easier. This Intermediate-level manual is designed to help users get comfortable using Visio’s more advanced features and creating various types of diagrams.
- Highlights of the course include a discussion on file management tools; information on the new containers feature; techniques for adding pictures and Clip Art; a complete walkthrough on creating process diagrams, cross-functional flowcharts, and organization charts; and information on creating and managing stencils. Information on several new Visio Premium-only features (including subprocess creation and diagram validation) is also included.
- Managing Visio Files
- To begin, participants will learn how to manage Visio files using Windows Explorer and other Visio tools. Page backgrounds will also be discussed.
- Containers, Callouts, and More
- This section will cover adding fields, symbols, ScreenTips, and data to shapes. Containers, callouts, and layers will also be discussed.
- Adding the Finishing Touches
- Next, participants will learn about Visio’s research tools, including spell check. Then, images and Clip Art will be discussed.
- Creating Popular Diagrams
- This section delves into creating process diagrams, cross-functional flowcharts, and organization charts.
- Customizing Templates and Stencils
- The final section of this course covers creating and managing Visio templates and stencils.