|Intermediate||12 hours||140 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 is the newest version of Microsoft's note taking software. This course explores all the basics needed to become proficient with OneNote 2010. Whether you're using OneNote for the first time, or have been using it for years, this course will help you make the most of OneNote 2010’s new features and interface.
- Highlights of the course include how to save and manage OneNote files and add shapes, tables, and images to notes. It also covers page templates, changing a page’s setup, and how to use, customize, and search for tags. Finally, this course will discuss how to use and customize research tools as well as create outlines in OneNote.
- Managing OneNote Files
- To begin, participants will learn how to back up their files and save their work in different formats. This section also discusses notebook properties and shows participants how to manage the way OneNote saves information.
- Adding Shapes and Images to Notes
- This section will teach students how to insert, draw, move, edit, and arrange shapes and images. Students will also learn how to make text in an image searchable and how to copy text from an image.
- Using Tables in OneNote
- Tables are an easy way to add and organize all sorts of data. This section teaches participants how to insert, edit, and format tables. Table and data alignment are also discussed.
- Customizing OneNote Pages
- Next, students will learn about page templates and how to set up pages in their notebook. Other items such as author indicators, rule lines, and time/date stamps are also discussed.
- Using Tags in OneNote
- In this section, students will learn about one of OneNote’s most useful features: tags. This section will teach participants how to use tags to flag important information. Tag customization and search functionality is also discussed.
- Researching and Organizing Information
- In the final section, participants will learn how to make the best use of OneNote’s research tools, including spelling, translation, and word lookup. Participants will also learn how to customize these tools. Finally, students will learn how to create and use outlines in OneNote.