|Intermediate||12 hours||79 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft’s powerful and easy-to-use personal information management program. This new version of Outlook incorporates some new features and connectivity options in efforts to make managing your e-mail and personal information easier than ever. This Foundation level is intended to help all novice computers get up to speed quickly. This manual will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with Outlook and the ribbon interface.
- Highlights of the course include quick-start information on configuring an e-mail account, receiving e-mail, managing e-mail messages, and getting help; a complete overview of the ribbon interface; and an introduction to the calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and journal folders.
- Starting Out
- To begin, participants will learn what Outlook is, how to perform basic tasks (including how to set up an e-mail account), and how to get help in the program.
- Understanding and Customizing the Outlook Interface
- Next, participants will examine the ribbon interface, including the Quick Access toolbar and how to customize the command tabs. An overview of the various Outlook panes is also included.
- Tab Overview (Mail Interface)
- In this section, participants will examine each tab in the mail interface in depth.
- Tab Overview (Outlook Item Interface)
- Next, participants will take a closer look at how tabs are set up for each of the major Outlook item types.
- Sending E-Mail
- This section will delve deeper into everyday Outlook tasks, including composing new messages, answering e-mail messages, managing attachments, working with themes, using view tools, and using the Drafts folder.
- Information Management
- The final section of this course will introduce participants to the calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and journal folders