The field of public relations has changed with the evolution of computers and the speed with which information can spread. However, the need for public relations to be clear, concise, and accurate while being completely appropriate for the situation has not changed. In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to determine the type of information required, to approach PR strategically, create compelling releases, and manage your media relations.
What Will Students Learn?
- Apply the different purposes to strategic vs. tactical PR
- Design a PR strategy
- Develop strong relationships with reporters and journalists
- Take their communication skills to a higher level
What Topics are Covered?
- Public relations
- Building your PR plan
- Structuring messages
- Establishing media guidelines
- Managing the media
- The press release
- PR and the crisis
- Social media and public relations
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 120 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.