It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
What Will Students Learn?
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively
What Topics are Covered?
- Selling skills
- The sales cycle
- Framing success
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- The path to efficiency
- Customer service
- Selling more
- Ten major mistakes
- Finding new clients
- Selling price
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 120 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 8 hours.
- Prices and dates are subject to change.