|Advanced||12 hours||140 AZN|
What Topics are Covered?
- Welcome to Velsoft’s courseware for Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, a specialized website editor used to create and modify Microsoft SharePoint websites. This new version of SharePoint Designer incorporates Microsoft’s new ribbon interface, improved workflow tools, increased data control, and much more.
- Highlights of this advanced course include information on using data views and item forms, configuring data view paging options, adding specialized data controls to a view, creating SharePoint forms in InfoPath, using forms with workflows, creating workflow diagrams with Visio, importing and exporting workflows to and from Visio, and how to configure and use SharePoint Workspace 2010.
- Using Data Views and Item Forms
- To begin the course, you will learn about using data from a data source in SharePoint Designer. You will learn how to create item forms, how to create and use data views, and how to format the data displayed by those views.
- Doing More with Data Views
- Next, you will learn more about data views by configuring data views, managing data source connections, adding supplementary controls to data views, and managing data view web parts as a whole.
- Using InfoPath 2010 with SharePoint Designer 2010
- In this section, you will learn a bit about using Microsoft’s form creation tool, InfoPath 2010, to create forms for a SharePoint server. You’ll learn how to create and upload forms, create data connections to forms, and create and use InfoPath forms in conjunction with SharePoint workflows.
- Using Visio 2010 with SharePoint Designer 2010
- The fourth section of this course takes a visual turn: you will learn how to use Microsoft’s diagramming tool, Visio 2010, to illustrate the way workflows operate in SharePoint. You will also learn how to import and export workflows to both Visio and SharePoint Designer.
- Using Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
- The last section of this course will discuss SharePoint Workspace 2010, the Office 2010 replacement for Groove. This program is a collaboration tool that you and others can use to work with SharePoint data locally on your computer, even if you’re disconnected from the Internet. Topics include how to set up an account and workspace, work with your site, have team discussions, and customize the program.