Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix. This one-day workshop will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
What Will Students Learn?
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
What Topics are Covered?
- Verbal communication
- To serve and delight
- Exceptional things about telephone sales
- Building trust
- Negotiation primer
- Communication essentials
- Developing your script
- Pre-call planning
- Phone tag and call backs
- Following up and closing the sale
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 120 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 8 hours.
- Prices and dates are subject to change.