What Will Students Learn?
- Windows 7 is the seventh version of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. It includes many productivity features that will help users get organized and work smarter.
- This Intermediate level is intended to help both novice and experienced users become familiar with these productivity features of Windows 7. Highlights of the course include information on using Windows 7 file management features; working with applications like Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, Windows DVD Maker, and Windows Fax and Scan; and customizing the desktop.
What Topics are Covered?
- Working with Windows 7 (Advanced)
- To begin the course, students will review the basics of Windows 7, including keyboard shortcuts, the Start menu, Jump Lists, the Recycle Bin, and gadgets.
- The Windows 7 Applications
- In this section, students will learn about Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player,
- Windows DVD Maker, and Windows Fax and Scan.
- Customizing Your Desktop
- Next, students will learn how to customize the parts of the Windows desktop, including the taskbar, Start menu, and desktop appearance.
- Advanced File and Folder Tasks
- To wrap up the course, students will learn how to use libraries and how to search in Windows 7. They will also learn how to manage files and folders.