ACCA / Management Accounting
To develop knowledge and understanding of how to prepare and process basic cost and quantitative information to support management in planning and decision-making in a variety of business contexts.
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting.dur
- Cost classification, behavior and purpose.
- Business mathematics and computer spreadsheets.
- Cost accounting techniques. Budgeting and standard costing.
- Short-term decision making techniques.
Each computer Based Exam (CBE)
- Is of 2 hours duration
- Has a pass mark of 50%
- Is out of 100 marks
Contains 2 sections
- Section A contains objective test questions (OTs)
- Section B contains multi-task questions (MTQs)
(Computer based exam which students can take through the year)
- Contains 35 OT questions
- Each question worth 2 marks (70 marks in total)