In this three-day workshop, we will walk you through the nuts and bolts of project management, from setting priorities to controlling expenses and reporting on the results. You may still have to cope with the unexpected, but you’ll be better prepared.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand what is meant by a project.
- Recognize what steps must be taken to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Have a better ability to sell ideas and make presentations.
- Know simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking your project.
- Have methods for keeping the team focused and motivated.
What Topics are Covered?
- What a project is
- Project management basics
- How projects can help you
- A project’s life cycle
- Selling and preparing a project
- The role of a project manager
- Project goals
- Laying out a project
- Project risks and contingency planning
- The work breakdown structure
- Planning tools and budgets
- Teamwork and development
- Closing out a project
- Team meetings
- Project presentations
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Cost: 360 AZN per person, plus applicable taxes.
- Duration: 24 hours
- Prices and dates are subject to change.